When you first visit the office, we can meet you and talk about your dental concerns.
We do a separate diagnostic visit (same day or on different day), which includes:
- Discussing your concerns about their dental areas that are in question
- Reviewing your medical and dental history (including current medications)
- A complete restorative evaluation
- Periodontal evaluation
- Endodontic evaluation
- Oral Cancer screening
- Temporomandibular Jaw Joint examination (TMJ)
- Esthetic evaluation
- Study models and mounted casts (when indicated)
- Occlusal (bite) analysis
- Full mouth X-Rays (digitalized with minimal radiation)*
- Discuss dental treatment options including treatment plan, fees and treatment schedule
*There will be an additional fee for any X-rays taken at the consultation that are necessary to accurately diagnose the areas in question.