Dental veneers are a thin shell that go on the front of a tooth to improve the appearance.
People get dental veneers to:
- Change the color of teeth, but your teeth can still look natural
- Change the shape of teeth, if you have a chipped tooth or irregular tooth
- Change the size of teeth, to fill in gaps in your teeth
- Change the length of teeth, to make your teeth more proportional
What is the best material for dental veneers?
Dental veneers are usually made of either porcelain or from a resin composite material.
Porcelain veneers are preferred because it resist staining better than resin. Porcelain veneers also look more natural, since they reflect light similar to a natural tooth. That’s why we don’t do dental veneers using resin composite.
Our Prosthodontists, along with our on-site dental lab and certified lab technicians, can give you a new smile with porcelain veneers.
Advantages of receiving Dental Veneers from Our Team
- We are Prosthodontists, certified specialists with extra training and experience with dental veneers
- Same Day Teeth means you can go home with teeth today
- On-Site Dental Lab means you get great-looking and comfortable-fitting teeth in less time
- One price and all you need at the same location are why so many people are smiling bigger and living better (Smile Gallery)